For placebos to work, they have to be convincing. IMHO this is obvious
claptrap, and thus fails to be an effective placebo.
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
For placebos to work, they have to be convincing. IMHO this is obvious
claptrap, and thus fails to be an effective placebo.
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
"Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:For placebos to work, they have to be convincing. IMHO this is obvious
claptrap, and thus fails to be an effective placebo.
I disagree. I think throwing in a physicist and mentioning electromagnetism
and mentioning that conventional medicine is against it, gives all the
hallmarks of a solid alternative medicine approach.
LOL
"Robert" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:For placebos to work, they have to be convincing. IMHO this is obvious
claptrap, and thus fails to be an effective placebo.I disagree. I think throwing in a physicist and mentioning
electromagnetism
Quoted message said:and mentioning that conventional medicine is against it, gives all the
hallmarks of a solid alternative medicine approach.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.