Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Re: Harbour Bridge Ride - Critical Mass

Started by Zebee Johnstone · · Last activity · 1 post · 667 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
24 November 2006
Last activity
24 November 2006
Original author
Zebee Johnstone
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
667
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In aus.bicycle on 24 Nov 2006 14:25:27 -0800

    Duncan said:


    This (http://tinyurl.com/y379xk) is precisely why CM isn't necessarily
    a good thing.

    I left work a bit before 7pm and saw the bunch pass up Miller St as I
    headed the other way. Fair bit of congestion and annoyance I think,
    but less than situation normal near Circular Quay!

    I was able to cross the bunch at Blues Point Rd as it was the tail and
    I just wriggled through them.

    one bod on the bridge path heading back was weaving all over the place
    and it took a couple of calls to get him to move over. He first tried
    to speed up, but decided maybe that was a mug's game and moved over.

    There were people ahead of him, all riding dead in the middle of the
    lane, but they did move over when asked.

    Dunno what it is about paths that cyclists ride in the dead middle.
    Being a slow old bent I always keep left and most of the regular
    commuters do, but come the weekend or evening...

    Zebee

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.