General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Hal Higdon's Marathon: any good?

Started by Alchemized · · Last activity · 2 posts · 309 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 October 2004
Last activity
2 October 2004
Original author
Alchemized
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
309
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. << I cant comment on the book but i followed Hals' Intermediate II workout >>

    Hell!
    Forget Hal.
    He's nuts.
    Trust me.

    _______
    Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  2. I cant comment on the book but i followed Hals' Intermediate II workout
    (plus the Thursday speedwork from Advanced I) for my 2nd marathon. I
    dropped over 45 minutes from 03:56 to 03:07.02 so I cant realy complain.

    "Ignoramus4980" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Marathon : The Ultimate Training Guide by Hal Higdon

    Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/6kwcm

    Has anyone here read it? Is it useful in preparing for a marathon?

    Any better suggestions?

    Thanks

    i

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.