Triathlon · Public discussion

Re: Gulf Coast Half -vs- Florida Half(Disney)

Started by Tom Henderson · · Last activity · 1 post · 663 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
13 July 2004
Last activity
13 July 2004
Original author
Tom Henderson
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
663
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. rtk <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Mike Tennent wrote:

    He probably wasn't joking. The Great Barrier Reef is the most
    fertile

    Quoted message said:

    shark breeding ground in the world.

    The second most fertile, I've been told, is right off my little
    island - St. Simons Island in southeast Georgia. I've flown over it
    and I can believe it. If the tourists on the beach could see all the
    little sharksies swimming nearby, they'd never go in the water.

    Of course, 99% of them are small and non-threatening, but the
    thought's the same.

    BTW, I swim in a pool...

    Mike Tennent
    "IronPenguin"

    I didn't see any sharks while swimming in the Great Barrier Reef, but
    I saw clams that could swallow me whole. Off Georgia, you're not
    counting the little sand sharks? Lots of them, but they were more in
    danger of being eaten by me than me by them.

    rtk

    (hi Mike!)

    Ruth, for the LAST time, quit biting the sharks!

    tom

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.