General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Funeral Food - again

Started by Petey the Wonder Dog · · Last activity · 2 posts · 250 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 May 2005
Last activity
19 May 2005
Original author
Petey the Wonder Dog
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
250
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Far as I can tell said:

    For the last year and a half I've told myself I needed to
    visit them while I could. I didn't get around to it. Rest in peace,
    Bob. Thanks for the gift of love.

    Such an important lesson...

    Several years ago, I wrote to a teacher I had many years before, just to tell him
    that I remembered his kind ways, and alas, he had passed on, so my letter was years
    late, and my "thank you's" unheard. (I'll choose to believe he was looking over my
    shoulder as I wrote.)

    Never wait to tell someone you love them. You really really really might not get
    another chance.

  2. Petey the Wonder Dog said:

    Never wait to tell someone you love them. You really really really


    might not >get

    Quoted message said:

    another chance.

    Yep. In 2001 was scheduled to spend a week with my Mom, but she died
    very suddenly three days before my trip. So, the last day I saw her
    was the day after my wedding, the year before. I will forever kick
    myself in the butt for not flying home sooner.

    -L.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.