General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Favorite ice cream flavor?

Started by Jean B. · · Last activity · 1 post · 146 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 April 2007
Last activity
1 April 2007
Original author
Jean B.
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
146
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ravenlynne said:
    Jean B. said:
    Vilco said:

    sandi wrote:

    > Curious as to your one and only favorite ice cream.
    > And your second and third? :-)

    Coffee
    Hazelnut
    Nutella

    Nutella?! Swoon. I was thinking of combining hazelnut with either
    espresso or chocolate....

    I forgot two more favorites: kulfi (aka cardamom-pistachio), and
    "burnt sugar" (aka caramel).

    I went into our local baskin robbins yesterday to buy some Kindereggs
    for easter goodies and saw that they sell Nutella crepes. yum yum.


    Swoon. I see some Nutella in my future.

    Okay folks. Are any of the ones with better ingredients as
    good as Nutella is, or do I have to be totally evil?

    --
    Jean B.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.