Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Re: Favorite Europe Vintage Sources ?

Started by Jeremy Collins · · Last activity · 2 posts · 375 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
21 August 2004
Last activity
21 August 2004
Original author
Jeremy Collins
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
375
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. - Bob - said:

    I'm interested in sources for some vintage parts... mostly European,
    non Italian. Right now I'm looking for a cluster and a vintage Zefal
    pump. I might be persuaded to use a Suntour cluster if I can't find
    what I want in Sachs or similar. The stuff doesn't have to be new,
    but obviously serviceable. Ebay is OK... but I'd prefer to find some
    sources where I can just buy what I need when I need it.

    Hope this is isn't patronising, but if you're looking at
    ebay.com, also look at ebay.co.uk - there's usually a
    fair selection of "new old stock" (NOS) stuff for good
    prices.

    --
    jc

    Remove the -not from email

  2. Quoted message said:

    I'm interested in sources for some vintage parts... mostly European,

    Quoted message said:

    non Italian. Right now I'm looking for a cluster and a vintage Zefal
    pump.

    Well, Bicycle Classics springs to mind or American Cyclery in San Francisco but
    there are many others.
    Phil Brown

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.