General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Failure on Mullach Fraoch-choire

Started by Chris Gilbert · · Last activity · 1 post · 288 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 February 2005
Last activity
25 February 2005
Original author
Chris Gilbert
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
288
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. spamfrog wrote

    Quoted message said:

    We reached grid ref 095168 and got no further. There was a section where I
    had to straddle the ridge then could not see a safe way down to climb the
    next rock tower, which itself looked scary. My companion had already given
    up and after some though ( about my kids !! ) I decided to go back.
    I will return in the summer :-)

    I remember how suprised I was about the severity of the narrowing on the
    approach to the summit of MFC. It is quite pronounced and not a little
    bit exposed. Fortunately there is a very easy escape route down Brown
    Corrie. A great peak, though. Well worth getting back to. The views over
    to Sgurr nan Kerrinen and beyond are excellent.

    Chris

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.