rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Extreme Kris Holm

Started by pete66 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 220 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
23 March 2007
Last activity
23 March 2007
Original author
pete66
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
220
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ThisGuyIKnow (March 2007) said:


    That was when this was still a newsgroup.

    John Childs (August 2000) said:

    If you're going to be at the muni weekend I can
    bring the tape.

    ... and people used tapes! haha, not really, I still do.

    --
    pete66

    *I think oranges were named before carrots*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/11711

  2. Can you say thread resurrection!

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

    "Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
    Unisteve
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/11711

  3. Eddbmxdude said:

    Can you say thread resurrection!

    I can...

    --
    DustinSchaap

    FOUNDER OF EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://WWW.EENWIEL.NL\"😉
    *Sponsored by 'MUNICYCLE.COM' (http://www.municycle.com) , 'QU-AX'
    (http://www.qu-ax.com) and 'SEMCYCLE' (http://www.semcycle.com)*

    *I'm addicted to speed, but not the drug*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DustinSchaap's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12614
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/11711

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.