"Dan Cosley" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Using the tracks was clever because a lot of people would probably slow way down, but I normally cross at speed, coasting; and my trouble radar went off, so I was able to just ride around the guy with a friendly expletive.
Nah, just ride straight towards the ringleader *at speed* and see him jump out of your way when he sees you mean business! ;-)
"Dan Cosley" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Using the tracks was clever because a lot of people would probably slow way down, but I normally cross at speed, coasting; and my trouble radar went off, so I was able to just ride around the guy with a friendly expletive.
Nah, just ride straight towards the ringleader *at speed* and see him jump out of your way when he sees you mean business! ;-)
Speaking as someone who once hit a clueless pedestrian at speed, let me note that it is very difficult to keep yourself on a bike when that happens. So if he doesn't move out of the way, and you all fall to the ground in a tangled heap, what do you do about his friends?