YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE YOU LIKE MITCHEL SPRINSKY...!
YOU NOT DESERVE...!
YOU BIG PLUMPY [censored]...
YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE...GIMMEE GIMMEE...!!
Libby on one of Mr. Ed's recumbents?
-- Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE YOU LIKE MITCHEL SPRINSKY...!
Quoted message said:
YOU NOT DESERVE...!
Quoted message said:
YOU BIG PLUMPY [censored]...
Quoted message said:
YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE...GIMMEE GIMMEE...!!
Libby on one of Mr. Ed's recumbents?
-- Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
Since you already replied, I guess I'll chime in as well. Am I the only one who finds this fascinating?
"Tom Sherman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
LIBERATOR said:
YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE YOU LIKE MITCHEL SPRINSKY...!
YOU NOT DESERVE...!
YOU BIG PLUMPY [censored]...
YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE...GIMMEE GIMMEE...!!
Libby on one of Mr. Ed's recumbents?
Mr. Sherman brought this nonsensical message to ARBR only to demonstrate what asssholes mountain bikers are and, incidentally, to irritate the Great One. But the Great One is not irritated ... nor is He amused.
Maybe Mr. Sherman would like to become a mountain biker himself so he could associate more freely with [censored] like Liberator....
butbutbut, I do own a all-terrain bicycle (1999 Trek 6000) [1]. I ride it off-road whenever I feel like bleeding.
[1] The AMB regulars can go ahead and snigger, but it was on sale and is adequate for my Barney level riding skills.
-- Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter