Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: Dave Fuentes is OFFICIALLY busted for cheating/.stealing!!!!!!

Started by Rik Van Diesel · · Last activity · 1 post · 296 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 August 2004
Last activity
25 August 2004
Original author
Rik Van Diesel
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
296
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. John Hunt said:

    Now you attack me and accuse me of using EPO? Come on, I'm [censored]


    40!

    Quoted message said:

    Spend a week, a month or more riding with me and tell me what I am


    on!

    Viagra?

    Quoted message said:

    True, I do use a watt meter. They are cool.


    Wrong they are dorky.

    RVD

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.