General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Cramping in hands and feet?

Started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD · · Last activity · 4 posts · 638 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 July 2007
Last activity
4 July 2007
Original author
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
638
Views / 30 days
6
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Frank T2 said:

    I was going to respond to this yeserday but I felt quite tired.
    Today, my answer has changed - last night, I had terrrible
    cramps, as bad as the ones I had about a year ago.

    I have no idea if they are diabetically related, but I feel them
    mostly in the soles of my feet, y tighs and on rare occasions
    when I make an extreme effort to get up; in my stomach.

    I am hoping and praying that after my operation, (soon), I will
    have no more cramps.
    It would be nice if they sugeon would fix my stomach hernia at
    the same time as he inserted a gastric ring, but I have low hopes.

    This may be diet related since you have been receiving and following
    dubious advice from well-meaning folks here on ASD.

    This is considerably more likely if you are now less hungry.

    Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms.

    May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you healthier (hungrier)
    than ever:

    http://HeartMDPhD.com/Press.asp

    Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

    Andrew <><
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist

  2. Andrew B. Chung said:
    Frank T2 said:

    I was going to respond to this yeserday but I felt quite tired.
    Today, my answer has changed - last night, I had terrrible
    cramps, as bad as the ones I had about a year ago.

    I have no idea if they are diabetically related, but I feel them
    mostly in the soles of my feet, y tighs and on rare occasions
    when I make an extreme effort to get up; in my stomach.

    I am hoping and praying that after my operation, (soon), I will
    have no more cramps.
    It would be nice if they sugeon would fix my stomach hernia at
    the same time as he inserted a gastric ring, but I have low hopes.

    This may be diet related since you have been receiving and following
    dubious advice from well-meaning folks here on ASD.

    This is considerably more likely if you are now less hungry.

    Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms.

    May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you healthier (hungrier)
    than ever:

    http://HeartMDPhD.com/Press.asp

    Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

    Andrew <><
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist

    [email hidden]
    [email hidden]
    [email hidden]

  3. Andrew B. Chung said:
    Frank T2 said:

    I was going to respond to this yeserday but I felt quite tired.
    Today, my answer has changed - last night, I had terrrible
    cramps, as bad as the ones I had about a year ago.

    I have no idea if they are diabetically related, but I feel them
    mostly in the soles of my feet, y tighs and on rare occasions
    when I make an extreme effort to get up; in my stomach.

    I am hoping and praying that after my operation, (soon), I will
    have no more cramps.
    It would be nice if they sugeon would fix my stomach hernia at
    the same time as he inserted a gastric ring, but I have low hopes.

    This may be diet related since you have been receiving and following
    dubious advice from well-meaning folks here on ASD.

    This is considerably more likely if you are now less hungry.

    Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms.

    May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you healthier (hungrier)
    than ever:

    http://HeartMDPhD.com/Press.asp

    Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

    Andrew <><
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist

    [email hidden]

  4. "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]> decided to rest
    sock12 and sock11 to write in news:1183550835.119732.148780
    @g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:
    Frank T2 said:

    I was going to respond to this yeserday but I felt quite tired.
    Today, my answer has changed - last night, I had terrrible
    cramps, as bad as the ones I had about a year ago.

    I have no idea if they are diabetically related, but I feel them
    mostly in the soles of my feet, y tighs and on rare occasions
    when I make an extreme effort to get up; in my stomach.

    I am hoping and praying that after my operation, (soon), I will
    have no more cramps.
    It would be nice if they sugeon would fix my stomach hernia at
    the same time as he inserted a gastric ring, but I have low hopes.



    Note how Andrew is continually pushed by his personal unholy ghost (demon)
    to pridefully SPAM his "eating approach" SCAM to sci.med and alt.support
    newsfroups.

    Here's the start of the pitch:

    Quoted message said:

    This may be diet related since you have been receiving and following
    dubious advice from well-meaning folks here on ASD.


    So that he can bring in this:

    Quoted message said:

    This is considerably more likely if you are now less hungry.

    Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your symptoms.

    May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you healthier (hungrier)
    than ever:


    Which he hopes you will tie in with this:

    Quoted message said:

    http://HeawtMDPhD.com/Pwess.asp

    Sad thing is, instead of anything useful, it is simply another lead into
    his 2PD-OMER SCAM.

    If you don't want to pay 30 dollars to find out more, then just read
    below:

    How to do the 2PD-OMER Approach
    1.Buy a food scale.
    2.Measure what you eat.
    3.Gradually cut the total amount eaten down to 2 pounds a day.
    4.Walk for 4096 days in a Middle Eastern desert wearing robes from an
    old Hollywood Biblical epic carrying a hip flask in case you have to (or
    want to) drink your own urine.

    Weight loss (but not survival) guaranteed by a million dollar promise
    underwritten by the Imbese branch of the Somalian National Bank. Simply
    post all your bank details to this newsgroup to apply.

    There you go, all you need to know _and_ you don't need to visit his
    K00K site.

    Oh look Andrew is turning into a cartoon character...

    Quoted message said:


    Pwayewfuwwy in Jesus' awesome wove,

    Andwew <><
    --
    Andwew B. Chung, MD/PhD/NJ/WOKA
    Cawdiowogist


    Andy is Evil

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.