I was thinking of signing a NDA myself but It would be purely out of
curiosity, I have no intention of getting into HPV manufacture.
On the subject of geared ultimate wheels yes it needs something to push
against but that could be a weight hanging from an arm on the side of
the wheel or inside a hollow wheel. This is why I ask "what happens
when it gerbils"
The claims that i am most skeptical about is the "retrofits in
minutes"(with possible exclusion of UW since you are not replacing a
whole lot) and " UW with D = 20 inches faster than SCHLUMPF GEARED
UNICYCLES" (there is a lot more to the speed of a unicycle than just
gearing)
Give me time money and tools and I could build you a geared ultimate
wheel but it would be real heavy and probably have to be larger than
20" to work properly.
--
saskatchewanian
------------------------------------------------------------------------
saskatchewanian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14180
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67170
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com