Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 24 February 2005
- Last activity
- 24 February 2005
- Original author
- Keith
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 203
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Original postKeith
Archived post
#1
Quoted message said:I recall someone recommending the Chuck Taylor All Stars Sneakers for
squatting.
I have a couple questions as I am thinking about ordering a pair.
Do they run true to size. I have read conflicting reports ranging
from
Quoted message said:true to size to a full size too large. I wear a 10.5 and can only
choose between 10 and 11. Does anyone use these and give me
suggestion.
Also should I get the hitop or low top.
Thanx,
Paul
I do all my lifting in a pair of low-top chucks. They run HUGE. I
wear a 10-1/2 in most brands, but these are size 9.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
·0 bots
·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.