General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Chuck Taylor All Stars For Squatting

Started by Bruce B · · Last activity · 1 post · 249 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 February 2005
Last activity
24 February 2005
Original author
Bruce B
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
249
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    I recall someone recommending the Chuck Taylor All Stars Sneakers for
    squatting.

    I have a couple questions as I am thinking about ordering a pair.

    Do they run true to size. I have read conflicting reports ranging from
    true to size to a full size too large. I wear a 10.5 and can only
    choose between 10 and 11. Does anyone use these and give me
    suggestion.

    Also should I get the hitop or low top.

    Thanx,

    Paul

    In New Balance I wear 11.5 D and my CT's are 11. I don't really like
    them for squatting though.

    Bruce

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.