rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Can a BC wheel get speed wobbles?

Started by jake_amos · · Last activity · 1 post · 179 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
15 June 2006
Last activity
15 June 2006
Original author
jake_amos
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
179
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. i have footage of tomsey on a bc going flat-out by the looks of it and
    he has massive speed wobbles aswel.

    --
    jake_amos

    Mike_Foote said:

    And Cleopatra. I'd F*** her. And maybe also the virgin mary. I'd F***
    her to.

    mawesome said:

    Pffffffft, I just make mine out of left over wrapping paper and orphan
    bones.

    i am the eggman
    [email hidden] add me
    www.jakespants.blogspot.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/50356

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.