Hey, I thought Rutland was the land of posh people and 4x4's. Plus we have labradors, foxhunting, two ridiculously stuck-up public schools, the barbour jacket-and-jodpur combination, the list is endless... Beat that!🙂
Haha, I have no idea where Rutland is, but if it's near Newcastle maybe it's the Northern equivalent of here! There's loads of horses and loads of horsey people to go with them, and a posh private school up the road. Haven't seen any foxhunting though!
dale_dale said:
my towns ful of chavs that will throught bricks at you if u gove them half a chance
Harsh! Where do you live? I lived in Portsmouth last year which had plenty of chavs, but they mostly seemed quite friendly.
Harsh! Where do you live? I lived in Portsmouth last year which had plenty of chavs, but they mostly seemed quite friendly.
a town called CHORLEY near manchester, some1 hit me for no reason the otehr day (i was uniless) ran up behind me and smaked me shouted "get ur possy down here mosher" he had like 1000000 people behind him so i didnt hit him back. and i dont have a "possy" friends but not possy
Haha, I have no idea where Rutland is, but if it's near Newcastle maybe it's the Northern equivalent of here!
It's in the East Midlands, I'm at uni in Newcastle but hope never to return to Rutland for any length of time. It's classic tory-boy country and best avoided.