rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Brakes or no brakes?

Started by kerosian · · Last activity · 1 post · 221 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
10 January 2008
Last activity
10 January 2008
Original author
kerosian
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
221
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I love my brakes for MUni, yet will not use any for cokering, as roads
    don't get as steep as trails do! I've gone down HUGE hills with and
    without brakes, and I love my brakes because of it. It takes a while to
    get really good with them and adjust them the way you want, but once
    they're set it would be hard to part with them. I'd say I do 2x the
    distance with brakes than I do without, but my trail has hills
    EVERYWHERE, it looks a bit like this: /\/\/\/\/\/ 😄

    --
    kerosian

    Unicycle for Pazuzu

    DustinSchaap said:

    why would you kill the 5 yr olds? there's so much more fun things you
    can do with them 🙄


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kerosian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13944
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66876

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.