General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Barb's custard cake, yet again

Started by Lynne A · · Last activity · 1 post · 247 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 June 2005
Last activity
9 June 2005
Original author
Lynne A
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
247
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Lynne A" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Wayne had mentioned that he didn't think the blueberries would be heavy
    enough to sink through the batter properly, so I was going to hedge my
    bets.
    Do you think they will sink if I add them in the proper order? Maybe


    I'll

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    try half and half and see what happens.

    People coat them with flour before adding them to the batter, so as they
    won't sink. So I've read, as I don't bake.

    nancy

    Oh, no, Nancy, they are supposed to sink, so that they are mixed into the
    custard layer.

    Lynne A
    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.