General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Availability of Manual-Drip Coffee Filter Cones?

Started by Dimitri · · Last activity · 2 posts · 178 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 January 2005
Last activity
8 January 2005
Original author
Dimitri
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
178
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Douglas J. Renze" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    OK...I've been TRYING to locate a manual-drip coffee filter cone. You
    know what I'm talking about...basically the filter basket from your
    automatic drip coffee maker, but with a flat base, so that you can set it
    on top of a vacuum caraffe & drip the coffee right into it? I like them
    better than auto coffee makers 'cause it gives more control over the final
    product...

    It seems like I see them EVERYWHERE when I don't need to pick a new one
    up, but now that I need a new one, I can't find one ANYWHERE, even though
    I know I've seen them someplace in the last two weeks. K-Mart, WalMart,
    the local coffee sellers...nobody seems to have them.

    Any ideas?

    Grocery store.

    in the coffee filter section.

    Dimitri


  2. Quoted message said:


    Grocery store.

    in the coffee filter section.

    Dimitri

    I was gonna say that too. One of the larger stores

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.