UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: Are you younger than you think?

Started by Jon Senior · · Last activity · 1 post · 318 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
17 July 2005
Last activity
17 July 2005
Original author
Jon Senior
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
318
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Danny Colyer said:

    There's a programme about this on BBC1 as I type. I CBA to watch the
    programme, but out of interest I've just taken the test at
    <URL:http://www.bbc.co.uk/areyouyounger/>

    It reckons my 'real age' is 2.3 years younger than my chronological age,
    but there are a couple of things that don't seem right to me.

    -1.9, but it managed to incorrectly calculate my actual age despite
    having my date of birth! (Not that far out, but even so...)

    I found the "things you are doing right" part of the results page
    incredibly annoying. "You're doing great! Keep doing it!".

    Not sure how the various driving questions relate to ageing other than
    in average ageing induced by death.

    And I should eat less red meat and more fish. I should definately eat
    fewer sweets, but they didn't ask about that! ;-)

    Jon

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.