General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: A Path to Health

Started by Peter Bowditch · · Last activity · 2 posts · 237 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 October 2003
Last activity
1 October 2003
Original author
Peter Bowditch
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
237
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    It's like this, Jan.

    I know how it is.

    Just for the record, here is what I said before Jan snipped it to suit
    her purpose. Note how she is agreeing with me by saying "I know how it
    is", but is deceptively hiding what I had to say.

    Quoted message said:

    It's like this, Jan. I happen to know someone who could be killed by
    taking Scammin' Dave Lowlife's ginseng. I do not want that person to
    die. While you are ranting about the minuscule threats from dental
    amalgam and accusing anyone who criticises alternative medicine of
    being a disciple of Satan, there are people out there who really don't
    care who they kill. It is tragic that you support them.

    Now we know how it is.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  2. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: A Path to Health
    From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    Date: 9/30/2003 5:01 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    It's like this, Jan.

    I know how it is.

    Just for the record,

    Peter is on another rant, has nothing to do with health issues, just another
    rant about Jan.

    Furthermore accuses me of his guilt.

    Proven without doubt, and the debunkers don't give a damn.

    Yawn.

    Jan

    I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup, his mother, or the
    pope.

    Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.