davek said:Just had a close call with a bus. Far too close for my liking.
Quoted message said:And in
the heat of the moment I didn't think to take the driver's number to
make a complaint through official channels. So what can I do now? The
moment has passed. I guess I'll just have to let it go,
You don't need the number and you shouldn't let it go. If you have the
date, time and location of the incident they should know which driver
would have been there at that time. Even if not, complain anyway.
Remember not to get mad at the person on the phone, reserve that for
the bus driver.
Complaints that can get pinned to a driver will be there as a black
mark on their record. Complaints that don't still may get noticed as
higher ups realize there is a problem. But if you don't complain,
they'll think all is sunny and roses. Complain on the phone and in
writing. It matters. Complain to any organization you can think of,
such as the CTC.
Were there witnesses? Perhaps people on the bus? Try taking that same
bus at that same time and seeing if you get the same driver. Try more
than once if necessary. Then you can get the number. Perhaps the same
people will be riding it.
Good luck and don't take "sod off" for an answer.w