UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: A bit of an accident

Started by Sniper8052(L96A1) · · Last activity · 1 post · 359 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
4 April 2005
Last activity
4 April 2005
Original author
Sniper8052(L96A1)
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
359
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Chris said:


    A very minor incident - but it was notable by being almost surreal. Do
    kids not even know the cardinal "keep left" rule? I don't know what this
    kid thought was going to happen - I was riding straight towards him with
    nowhere to go.

    Quoted message said:


    --
    Chris

    DD yesterday cycled right up behind a jogger on the Forest Way, probably
    within a couple of feet before veering off wildly to one side after a
    loud shout from her mother.
    " I saw her but I didn't notice I was going to hit her" she said when
    questioned!!

    Yep, off with the fairies playing hopscotch in the sky 🙂

    Sniper8052

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.