General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: A big "Thanks" to Terry Burd

Started by Melba's Jammin' · · Last activity · 1 post · 204 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 July 2005
Last activity
25 July 2005
Original author
Melba's Jammin'
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
204
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <[email hidden]>, "jmcquown"

    Quoted message said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get you,
    when you least expect it... 😉

    Quoted message said:

    Jill

    Skip the graham cracker crust -- plebeian. Go for a dish. Maybe a
    tureen. (^;*)
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 7/8/05 WeBeJammin'!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.