General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: 77 U.S. troops were killed in May

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 225 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 June 2005
Last activity
1 June 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
225
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Good! [censored] troops! Those morons signed up to be targets, all the while
    laughing how they got paid for hiding in the woods and drinking beer.
    Now it's OUR turn to laugh while we drink beer. We have CO status for
    anyone who didn't want to go, so the ones who are participating now are
    willing combatants, in an illegal, immoral war, and are simply
    murderers.

  2. Quoted message said:

    Good! [censored] troops! Those morons signed up to be targets, all the while
    laughing how they got paid for hiding in the woods and drinking beer.
    Now it's OUR turn to laugh while we drink beer. We have CO status for
    anyone who didn't want to go, so the ones who are participating now are
    willing combatants, in an illegal, immoral war, and are simply
    murderers.

    Or so poverty stricken by the lack of economic policies and direction
    of the current government. The US is SCREWED....TRILLIONS of dollars in
    debt...think ole Georgie Boy cares ?? Think is little nest egg has been
    shrinking ?? People sign up for the armed services because they need
    the money for their family. They're getting huge signing bonuses which
    are needed. The armed services are taking advantage of the poor yet
    again to fight an unpopular, illegal and immoral
    war.....hmmmmmm....hasn't this already been done. Seems Georgie boy
    doesn't know his history very well as he IS repeating it !

  3. Quoted message said:

    Or so poverty stricken by the lack of economic policies and direction


    of the current government. The US is SCREWED....TRILLIONS of dollars in

    debt...think ole Georgie Boy cares ?? Think is little nest egg has been

    shrinking ?? People sign up for the armed services because they need
    the money for their family. They're getting huge signing bonuses which
    are needed. The armed services are taking advantage of the poor yet
    again to fight an unpopular, illegal and immoral
    war.....hmmmmmm....hasn't this already been done. Seems Georgie boy
    doesn't know his history very well as he IS repeating it !>

    It doesn't change the fact they WILLINGLY signed up for it. I'm
    financially poor, but I know enough to get a REAL PT job, and not put
    my ass on the line for $200 a month. Once the war started there is CO
    status, and I'm telling you if I was a soldier I'd tell GWB to go FO!
    The whole thing is caused by Bush either way. If not for Cheney, Bush
    would've been 'taken out' by a good american by now.


  4. Quoted message said:

    It doesn't change the fact they WILLINGLY signed up for it. I'm
    financially poor, but I know enough to get a REAL PT job, and not put
    my ass on the line for $200 a month. Once the war started there is CO
    status, and I'm telling you if I was a soldier I'd tell GWB to go FO!
    The whole thing is caused by Bush either way. If not for Cheney, Bush
    would've been 'taken out' by a good american by now.

    Hey...he was elected fairly and democratically (I'm trying to keep a
    straight face)...

    I'm sure you'll be hearing from an agent of the treasury department any
    day now...think I'll take this time to make a hasty exit...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.