Home Road Cycling Re: 30 on the flats!
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section Road Cycling
Published 1 April 2005
Last activity 1 April 2005
Original author Claire Petersky
Posts 1
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 386
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post Claire Petersky
Archived post
1 April 2005, 14:34 UTC
#1
"jj" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Yesterday was a pretty good day as I hit 30mph on the flats for the first time. Granted I could only hold it for 10-15 seconds when the road started up hill, but uh, yay, me.
*clap* *clap* *clap* Yay for you too!
-- Warm Regards,
Claire Petersky
Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/ See the books I've set free at:http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.