rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: 24 MUni or a 19 with 110 cranks?

Started by gordito8me · · Last activity · 1 post · 164 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
14 February 2007
Last activity
14 February 2007
Original author
gordito8me
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
164
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I put 125's on my dx 24 and for road rides it's great but as soon as I
    even touch the grass it gets so much harder. As for the 19'' with short
    cranks, I would just get a muni. save your legs the work and get a real
    muni.

    --
    gordito8me

    36er fund = 19$ out of 375$
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57931

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.