General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: 2004 NAAFA CONVENTION! Time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charlie · · Last activity · 1 post · 514 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 July 2004
Last activity
12 July 2004
Original author
Charlie
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
514
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you look closer you are in the wrong place to be posting this. All of us
    here promote healthy living, not the acceptance of overeating. Might want
    to post that message in a NG for McDonalds, Burger King, or Hardees. This
    is a place for people to learn to enjoy the better life and live healthy.

    This is not the place to accept the wrong way to eat or lack of activity.

    Sorry, but get this out of here....

    Charlie

    On 7/12/04 1:11 AM, in article [email hidden],

    Kara Brewer Allen said:

    Hello all!
    I am getting SOOOOO excited about this year's NAAFA convention! It is
    August 4-8 at the Newark Liberty Airport Marriot Hotel, just a hop, skip
    and a jump from the BIG APPLE! I was wondering how many of you posters are
    coming? I really want to put some more faces with the names of those that I
    read on the newsgroups.....come on out and introduce yourself to me,
    PLEASE!
    I hope to see you in Newark on August 4!
    Big Fat hugs, Kara
    Kara Brewer Allen
    NAAFA Board of Directors
    Co-Chair 2004
    http://www.naafa.org

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.