Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

RANS Good Service Always Astounds Me

Started by Joe Keenan · · Last activity · 5 posts · 633 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
23 November 2003
Last activity
27 November 2003
Original author
Joe Keenan
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
633
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've owned a RANS (note the spelling Tom) V-Rex since April of 1999 and RANS always amazes me with
    their service response. I recently had a minor mix up on a small order of some accessories, and was
    surprised with the excellent response I got for a very minor purchase dollar wise.

    On another note I've read of many readers here who sold their V-Rex and lament the day they did. I
    recently thought of selling my V-Rex to get a newer bent. Nope, I'll keep it and just add another
    recumbent to the stable. When you've got a classic you hold onto it.

    Slow Joe Recumbo

  2. I've owned a RANS (note the spelling Tom) V-Rex since April of 1999.....

    Thank you, your papers are in order...Actually, since Blum stomped on my foot, I haven't been such a
    Spelling Nazi when it comes to the Church.

    Tom "Goatboy" Balmer

  3. [email hidden] (Thomas Balmer) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I've owned a RANS (note the spelling Tom) V-Rex since April of

    Quoted message said:

    Thank you, your papers are in order...Actually, since Blum stomped on my foot, I haven't been such
    a Spelling Nazi when it comes to the Church.

    Unless Rans is an acronym, and I'm pretty sure it ain't, it should not be all capital letters.
    Just because I write my name BOB JACKSON doesn't mean everyone else must. Just hubris to insist
    that they do.

  4. S. said:

    Unless Rans is an acronym, and I'm pretty sure it ain't, it should not be all capital letters.
    Just because I write my name BOB JACKSON doesn't mean everyone else must. Just hubris to insist
    that they do.

    Not if they are using the name as a trademark.

    --
    I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. -
    Mother Teresa

  5. Joe: From one of those who sold his V-Rex and wished he hadn't, you are making the right decision.
    Not a lot of bikes out there that can do all that the V-Rex can do in one package.

    Anyone traveling through Kansas should try to stop and visit the factory in Hayes. When you meet the
    people, see how friendly and dedicated they are, it is no wonder that they provide the service you
    mention. They really take pride in their product.

    Mike S. St. Louis, Mo

    Barcroft Virginia Barcroft Columbia RANS Rocket

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.