UK and Europe · Public discussion

Raleigh Stonefly and Raleighs in General

Started by Ed · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,313 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
18 March 2003
Last activity
18 March 2003
Original author
Ed
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,313
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi there,

    I got this as an insurance replacement for a very cheap and cheerful BSA push bike that I
    really liked.

    However, this bike is awful. The frame is too heavy, the gears don't work and the saddle's too
    uncomfortable.

    Has anyone got one of these and likes it?! I'd be interested in any views of Raleigh mountain bikes
    in general.

    I'd also be interested in anyone's ideas for a good replacement (under £200 - I mostly want it for
    commuting).

    Thanks.

    Ed.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.