Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Raleigh Grand Prix (1970's)

Started by yestarossa886 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,847 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
11 April 2007
Last activity
11 April 2007
Original author
yestarossa886
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,847
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I live in the UK and unfortunately I don't think we got the Raleigh Grand Prix model. I really would like a US Raleigh for some strange reason; I find myself attracted to the sky blue Grand Prix especially.
    Anyway, I'm really just interested to know if anyone here has, or indeed still owns a GP and what they thought of them? Am I best just buying a UK model instead?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.