Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Raising money for a good cause

Started by lancefan2000 · · Last activity · 1 post · 770 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
29 August 2004
Last activity
29 August 2004
Original author
lancefan2000
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
770
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi , my name is Patrick and I'm from Sarasota, FL. , I am currently trainning for a 165 mile ride to Raise money to help people with AIDS it is called " THE SMART RIDE " or " The Southern Most AIDS RIDE 2 ". I'm not asking for money from you guys. I'm asking for advice. every rider must raise $1200 before they may participate. And now with the Hurricane Charley disaster, which just recently happened , people either can't or don't want to pledge. I have talked to the company I work for, and they seem really eager to pledge the money, and I'm hopping that will be my saving grace.
    But what I ask of you guys is if you have any extra tires, tubes, or any other cycling accessories, if you wouldn't mind donating them.
    Thank you for your time
    Pat

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.