I might have access to some Look Keo pedals with a ti axles. They are used,
but only for the last 4-5 months. So, what is a good\fair asking price for
these? New ones sell for about $225
LMK what you think.
-r
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I might have access to some Look Keo pedals with a ti axles. They are used,
but only for the last 4-5 months. So, what is a good\fair asking price for
these? New ones sell for about $225
LMK what you think.
-r
I will give you $100 for them
thanks
"oclvframe" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I might have access to some Look Keo pedals with a ti axles. They are
used, but only for the last 4-5 months. So, what is a good\fair asking
price for these? New ones sell for about $225LMK what you think.
-r
oclvframe said:I might have access to some Look Keo pedals with a ti axles. They are used,
but only for the last 4-5 months. So, what is a good\fair asking price for
these? New ones sell for about $225LMK what you think.
-r
Ti ones are $399...steel axled ones are about $200-$220
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.