Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Question about Polar 720 power output

Started by MalachiConstant · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,358 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 November 2003
Last activity
20 November 2003
Original author
MalachiConstant
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,358
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I ordered one of these, but I haven't received it yet. I was browsing through some online information, but I am a little confused on how it works.

    It appears to replace the normal speed sensor and cadence sensor that is used with the 720. However, it also appears to be wired, unlike the regular wireless stuff used on the 720. Since it is wired, how does it hook up to the 720?

    Thanks

  2. Do yourself a very big favor....have your bike shop mechanic install the power output accessory and calibrate it. This is a tedious and extremely difficult task for skilled bike mechanics, no less the un-initiated. You saved a few bucks buying mailorder--though most dealers are willing to honor prices on this sort of stuff as there are service dollars involved. Save yourself time and aggravation and spend the time having an enjoyable ride with that time. You will thank me for this advise! This product goes beyond a mere function-rich heart-rate monitor. Good luck!

    Dan

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by MalachiConstant
    I ordered one of these, but I haven't received it yet. I was browsing through some online information, but I am a little confused on how it works.

    It appears to replace the normal speed sensor and cadence sensor that is used with the 720. However, it also appears to be wired, unlike the regular wireless stuff used on the 720. Since it is wired, how does it hook up to the 720?

    Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.