Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

putting new feet on an old thule loadbar

Started by scbroder · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,240 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
22 August 2003
Last activity
27 August 2003
Original author
scbroder
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,240
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I recently sold my old chevy blazer and bought a subaru wagon. This requires me getting a new footpack, I tried for an hour to get the old one to fit. The guys at the local shop were going to sell me a new thule 415 pack that they said would fit on the bar that I bought from them earlier. They said even though the feet came attached to the bar, they are able to be removed and will fit. So I saved myself about 30 bucks and bought the footpack online thinking I would be intelligent enough to figure out how to remove the old feet and secure the new ones.

    Any tips advice or instructions?

    Thanks!

    Sam

  2. Couldn't you phone a tech support # at Thule or at the online place you purchased?

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by scbroder
    I recently sold my old chevy blazer and bought a subaru wagon. This requires me getting a new footpack, I tried for an hour to get the old one to fit. The guys at the local shop were going to sell me a new thule 415 pack that they said would fit on the bar that I bought from them earlier. They said even though the feet came attached to the bar, they are able to be removed and will fit. So I saved myself about 30 bucks and bought the footpack online thinking I would be intelligent enough to figure out how to remove the old feet and secure the new ones.

    Any tips advice or instructions?

    Thanks!

    Sam

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.