I'd like to hear some thoughts on the respective characteristics of the single material frames vs. the combined materials. I'm on a Lemond Tete, have ridden a Trek y-foil, thinking about a 5200,5500, 5900, or Madone as a 2nd bike, but not sure what the respective characteristic differences are. I'm 5'8", 158 lbs., ride a couple hundred miles a week in season, with a lot of rolling and climbing rides (Berkshire Mountains and Long Island mostly.
Advice or insights?
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Pure Carbon Ti, or Combo...What's better
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 19 January 2004
- Last activity
- 19 January 2004
- Original author
- larrynipon
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 947
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.