Cycling Training · Public discussion

Proform Tour De France

Started by jwroubaix · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,466 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
9 December 2011
Last activity
9 December 2011
Original author
jwroubaix
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,466
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What's the opinion on this training bike? It's pretty expensive. Is it worth the money?

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by jwroubaix [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    What's the opinion on this training bike? It's pretty expensive. Is it worth the money?


    It is only $2/day if you ride it in winter for a few years. So the price is not excessive.

    It seems designed more for commercial usage - where many people will be using it, than for personal usage.

    I have a Kirt Kenitic that serves me well so I will not be buying one.

  3. I did stage 10 on it yesterday. The hardest stage so far, lots of climbing. I like the incline/decline feature in the manual mode but it changes too often on a stage routes so you have to shift gears a lot.
    It's the best workout I have ever had on a stationary bike and I believe the computer is pretty accurate on wattage and calories burned.
    Compared to a Cyleops of similar design it is not that expensive. I still can't believe how quiet and smoothly it operates.
    Bottom line, it was worth it to me.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.