rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

presentation and unicyclers in Buenos Aires?

Started by riq · · Last activity · 1 post · 174 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
24 May 2006
Last activity
24 May 2006
Original author
riq
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
174
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,
    I'm rather new to this sport (I've bought my unicycle 3 weeks ago).
    I'm having a lot of fun. I would say I'm a level1 unicycler
    (http://www.unicycling.org/unicycling/skills/skills.html).

    I was wondering if the unicyclers in Buenos Aires are having some kind
    of gatherings (where and when), or else, if you're not having
    gatherings, perhaps we can organize one. What do you think?

    cheers,
    riq.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.