Power meters · Public discussion

Power Tap Pro, still in trouble

Started by Aroussen · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,023 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
25 August 2007
Last activity
27 August 2007
Original author
Aroussen
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,023
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. After the firmware, now it's the hardware.

    Ok, the computer works about 30 sec. this morning and then, nothing more displayed "-----". Now it displays the Host message while in the bike cradle. What's going on? is it the batteries or the wires??

  2. are you sure the computer is firmly seated in the handlbar mount? when I first got mine, I thought I wasn't getting signal. turns out I had not pushed the computer all the way into the mount. I have the hang of it now.

    just an idea....

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.