Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Positively False vs From Lance to Landis

Started by EmPat · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,313 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
1 February 2008
Last activity
1 February 2008
Original author
EmPat
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,313
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just bought the above two books. Probably doesn't matter much but can anyone suggest what order they are best read in?

  2. EmPat said:

    I just bought the above two books. Probably doesn't matter much but can anyone suggest what order they are best read in?


    I would read Positively False first. At least you can believe for awhile until From Lance to Landis makes a mockery of it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.