Your Bloody Soap Box · Public discussion

Port-a-poddies vs network marketing

Started by LottomagicZ4941 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,105 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Your Bloody Soap Box
Published
18 February 2005
Last activity
18 February 2005
Original author
LottomagicZ4941
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,105
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Port-a-poddies vs network marketing

    Port-a-poddies have heard of people making 6 figure incomes with them.

    Supply is short [at least in my area at this time] on this much needed busisness thus the premium.

    Acording to a link on scam.com the top dog in SFI is only making 24K.

    scam.comshowthread.php

    From the above URL "They tell people you can make millions and yet I found another site and checked to see how much they made last year and they only made $24,000. So, how is it then that they tell everyone else you can be rich. Yes, I think this is a Big scam only to make Gery Carson Rich."

    Me I like Lotto Magic but if you dislike network marketing and your looking for six figure income potential port-a-poddies may be for you🙂

    For info on a great lotto club call 1-877-526-6957 please give ID Z4941A.

    Or you can check the sig in my link.

    I've just come off nightshift and need to replace losing my shift differential.

    Please join Lotto Magic as I don't want to get so desprate that I start a Port-a-poddie busisness.
    _________________
    Lotto
    flalottomagic.nets.cgi
    MagicZ4941

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.