With the arrival of QM II and QE II in Sydney, traffic was gridlocked last night till very very late. For obvious reasons, many sightseeing/commuters locals were on their bikes. But based on what I saw last night, a good percentage were helmetless and lightless. And they still rode up and down grid locked streets b/n impatient cars and trucks.
With the arrival of QM II and QE II in Sydney, traffic was gridlocked last night till very very late. For obvious reasons, many sightseeing/commuters locals were on their bikes. But based on what I saw last night, a good percentage were helmetless and lightless. And they still rode up and down grid locked streets b/n impatient cars and trucks.
I sweated for them! --
Thank goodness they are not US ships. They may well have crashed and killed a few people. A mate who is a pilot (and cyclist) brings all the big ones in to Fremantle. He has a ticket to drive any size ship and he brings all sorts in to dock. He reckons the American warships are the most worrying in terms of the ability of the bridge officers to actually drive their ships.
With the arrival of QM II and QE II in Sydney, traffic was gridlocked last night till very very late. For obvious reasons, many sightseeing/commuters locals were on their bikes. But based on what I saw last night, a good percentage were helmetless and lightless. And they still rode up and down grid locked streets b/n impatient cars and trucks. I sweated for them!