Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Polar s720i audible alarm

Started by RdBiker · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,087 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 October 2005
Last activity
21 October 2005
Original author
RdBiker
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,087
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a problem with my polar s720i. My problem is that I can't find a way to get the monitor to beep when I'm out of my target hr zones. I've heard that the alarm doesn't work when I'm on my bike, but it should be ok when the bike mode is set off 😕 I can't find an answer to this from the manual and I'm starting to think if it's possible at all. Has anyone else had the same problems? I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to enable the alarm (or tell me it's not possible so I could stop worrying about it 🙂 )

  2. RdBiker said:

    I have a problem with my polar s720i. My problem is that I can't find a way to get the monitor to beep when I'm out of my target hr zones. I've heard that the alarm doesn't work when I'm on my bike, but it should be ok when the bike mode is set off 😕 I can't find an answer to this from the manual and I'm starting to think if it's possible at all. Has anyone else had the same problems? I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to enable the alarm (or tell me it's not possible so I could stop worrying about it 🙂 )


    No its possible, Ive got mine set up to beep when Im out of my HR zones, but... the beep isnt any louder than the normal beep when going through menus so you can't even hear the damn thing. So this might seem like a stupid question, but are you sure its not on?

  3. StartTday said:

    No its possible, Ive got mine set up to beep when Im out of my HR zones, but... the beep isnt any louder than the normal beep when going through menus so you can't even hear the damn thing. So this might seem like a stupid question, but are you sure its not on?

    Well I just tested if the beeping was already on and accidentally found out how to turn it on :o I read from another post that when u press the upper left button the sound is toggled on/off. I tried it earlier but it didn't work then but I guess I did something differently now :o Thanks anyway, now I know how to get it on, it could be a bit louder though...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.