Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Polar S510 Display Info

Started by madmax_2000 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,446 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 August 2003
Last activity
10 August 2004
Original author
madmax_2000
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,446
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello to all!

    I have a problem with Polar S510

    In particolar condition (with Sun),,, there are different blobs of color on the display...

    Polar.it it has answered to me saying that he is normal.
    They say that it is not guilt of the display but of the frontal glass.

    Who has the S510?

    Excused for my English but are Italian!

    Bye🙂

  2. Check the thread:
    http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread/t-23594.html

  3. Your english is a little rough but I understand. I have the 720i and it had the same problem. I found that it was from viberation shaking up the "Liquid Crystal Display" so I read the instructions again and they just mention mounting the watch on the supplied "rubber pad". When I put the pad on the handlebar between the watch mounting bracket it solved the problem and all the pretty (unwanted) colors went away. Hope this helps.

    madmax_2000 said:

    Hello to all!

    I have a problem with Polar S510

    In particolar condition (with Sun),,, there are different blobs of color on the display...

    Polar.it it has answered to me saying that he is normal.
    They say that it is not guilt of the display but of the frontal glass.

    Who has the S510?

    Excused for my English but are Italian!

    Bye🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.