Power meters · Public discussion

Polar Protainer planning tool - no more power?

Started by vetboy · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,477 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
10 June 2008
Last activity
10 June 2008
Original author
vetboy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,477
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone using the exercise planning feature on polar protainer 5 software? I recently had a computer crash and after re-installing protrainer on the new computer (and updating to the latest version online) I can't seem to be able to use power to define intervals. I know I used to. In fact I managed to save my old hard drive and can recall old saved planned exercises - they show the power levels I had set previously, but I cannot even edit these as the planning tool no longer has an option to use power limts - only HR limits.

    Am I missing something?

    Joe

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.