General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

(PMC) Panama City Beach Low Carb Spots

Started by Pepere · · Last activity · 1 post · 369 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 October 2004
Last activity
24 October 2004
Original author
Pepere
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
369
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Damn, Roger, I lost your reply to my request for somebody living in the area
    to send me a possible source of low carb food/restaurants. My server
    doesn't keep [censored] on tap for a very great period of time.

    Long time ago I'd asked a lady in this group to repeat one of her recipes
    I'd missed, and she told me to 'go Google'. So I had to tell her I'd
    already Googled her and got no results. That's how important she was.

    Now I did get over 7,500 hits for Panama City Beach Low Carb, but I'm
    pushing 70 and don't really have time to [censored] around that many times looking
    for advice.

    So, I asked anyone who lived there to help me out. Is that you?

    By the way, I Googled '[censored]', refined it to Roger Zoul, and got four
    hits.

    --
    Pepere
    A bona fide, carb-forlorn, frying purple Keto pee-er

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.