Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Please support our injured Servicemen

Started by flexton · · Last activity · 3 posts · 946 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
25 July 2007
Last activity
28 July 2007
Original author
flexton
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
946
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I wouldn't normally do this chaps but as an ex-military cyclist I'd like to ask for your assistance in supporting the online pettition.

    36grayslane.co.ukindex.html

    petitions.pm.gov.ukHeadley

    many thanks.

  2. You and they have my full support but unfortunately, I am not a U.K. resident.

  3. wimbledonguardian.co.ukdisplay.var.1580399.0.servicemen fight back against nimbys.php

    We also do it on bikes

    WIGGUM1 said:

    You and they have my full support but unfortunately, I am not a U.K. resident.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.