The others are either too wide or for oddball old Schwinn rim sizes. Funny that there aren't Miyata tires on there any more. I believe Unicycle.com are the importers for Miyata in the United States. But I'm not sure where you are. If in the US, you could also try Tommy Miller (The Unicycle Factory) at 765-452-2692. He may still have some actual Miyata tires. Otherwise give Unicycle.com a call and ask if they know where to get Miyata tires.
-- johnfoss
John Foss "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" -- www.unicycling.com -----------------------------------------------
"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead." -- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johnfoss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/832 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51282
The others are either too wide or for oddball old Schwinn rim sizes. Funny that there aren't Miyata tires on there any more. I believe Unicycle.com are the importers for Miyata in the United States. But I'm not sure where you are. If in the US, you could also try Tommy Miller (The Unicycle Factory) at 765-452-2692. He may still have some actual Miyata tires. Otherwise give Unicycle.com a call and ask if they know where to get Miyata tires.
I don't think the first tire fits a Miyata frame; at least, it doesn't fit my 24" Miyata Deluxe. The second tire is kind of crappy, but it fits.
Okay, scratch the first one. Those Miyata frames are pretty narrow! I had a brand new wheel built for NAUCC on my old Miyata, then put on a Miyata tirea I already had, and it rubbed because the wheel had an oh-so slight dish in it!
-- johnfoss
John Foss "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" -- www.unicycling.com -----------------------------------------------
"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead." -- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johnfoss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/832 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51282
Bedford has the Miyata whitewall tire for 25 bucks Canadian plus shipping. Otherwise you could always order the tire direct from Miyata for about 32 dollars American with shipping. http://tinyurl.com/pa3jc